Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome

Hi Friends,

I'm honored that you have stopped by to check out my blog! I am new to this so please be kind in your critiques. I am not a writer nor was I an English major. I'm not an expert on anything in particular. I'm just a mom who is raising teenagers through trial & tribulation while trying to navigate home and family. In the midst of it all I try to find time to express my own design & entertaining style. I love organizing my home and family for fun and great memories.  I love producing a great birthday party, a musical or a Rock Concert! My husband and I have produced musicals for the past ten years and have now recently moved onto producing the OC School of Rock. 

I know that I cannot get through my day without The Almighty One at my side and most days carrying me through. I try and spend time every day in prayer and studying the Word of God. This belief and faith in Jesus Christ is the foundation for everything in my life.  I have read and studied many inspirational authors that have helped me navigate parenting and my marriage. 

I will strive to encourage you the way I was encouraged as a young wife and mother. I will try to bring a positive word, hopefully at just the right time. I will also share fun ideas for kid's birthday parties, grown up entertaining and ways I get organized.

Hope you enjoy,
xoxo,
Mama Almighty
 aka Susan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment