Sunday, June 27, 2010

Organizing My Family's Schedule

I love to get organized. I am a happy girl when I have a schedule and a plan. When the schedule is in a day planner with a beautiful cover and the plan is on pretty paper, I am in heaven. Every year when I start shopping for a new planner, I take weeks even months before I make a choice. In fact I have already begun my search for 2011. After all, this is something that I will be spending my time with every day, taking with me everywhere I go, this is a very important decision. It has to have every detail that I need, like month at a glance, week at a glance, cute notepaper, a place for a pretty pen.

I have two sites that I want to share with you that I love! The planners are functional & beautiful! And, they have amazing stationary too! Check out www.trulymom.com and www.momagenda.com

xoxo,
Mama Almighty



No comments:

Post a Comment